My School Timetable

This is not my Image. Find it here.

Hey guys I’m back! I am going to be talking all about my daily school life. Yeah that might seem kinda boring, but my schedule is interesting.I go to Gray Middle School, school starts at 7:30 a.m, or at least that is when they let us in the building. Then we sit in the gym for about 10-15 minutes, and then school really starts. We go to homeroom and we do Rosetta Stone for about 10 minutes. Then we leave to start our day with 1st period. Everyone’s schedule is different, I have Social Studies for first period. 2nd period is Science, 3rd period is Math( I am in regular ), 4th is E.L.A, and 5th is P.B.L.(My homeroom) Then we have lunch, and then advisory, which is like a break were we can just work on homework or unfinished work. Lastly we have U.A 1 and U.A 2, everyone’s is different and changes every term. Unless you have both Choir and Band you have those all year, which I do. After all that we get out of school at 2:35

This is not my Image. Find it here.

So our school year as a middle schooler is 11 months, August through a little bit of June. Back to the last two classes of the day. If you don’t have both choir and band you will switch between different classes every term(there are 4 terms). I don’t know all the classes you will switch from but there is Gym, Art, History of Art, Technology, Spanish, Music Appreciation, Drama, and most likely more. Another one of the really cool things about my school is the Charities/Fundraisers. We will have competitions, races( 5.k race), sell spirit wear, and dances, etc. I really like my school and I think it is very UNIQUE.

Here are 2 links that are related to my school:

Gray Middle School 

Our School Calendar