About Me

Hey, I am Cheriden. I am new to blogging and I thought it would be nice for you guys to get to know me a little bit. I choose the ABC’s theme. I will list something I can relate to for each letter of the alphabet.

• Art:  I love to draw people, animals, and landscapes                                                                                     
  • Bacon: That is my favorite breakfast food it is crunchy and crispy.  
  • Communication: I love to communicate with friends by texting and emails 
  • Dogs:  I love dogs, any breed or size I will literally fall in love they are so cute and humble.  
  • Emoji s: They are so fun and none of them are the same they all express a different emotion.  
  • Family and Friends: these are people you can spend time with and they will always lift you up higher.
  • GAP: That is one of my favorite stores to get clothes from, especially jeans and tops.   
  • Hugs: I love to love and embrace my close friends, heck I will hug anyone.
  • Ice Cream: It is a nice cold treat and my favorite flavor is cookie dough. 
  • Jokes: I love to be silly, socialize, and lighten the mood with jokes  
  • Kiwi: It is the fruit with the fuzzy outside and the juicy green inside, my favorite fruit.   
  • Low Priced:I like it when things I like to buy have low prices or are on sale. 
  • Money: I like to save money and spend it, on lots of things including clothes and shoes.
  • Neat: Being neat is the key to success, especially when it is time to have a locker brake.    
  • Ocean: I love the ocean,the sound of the crashing waves and the environment is so relaxing. 
  • Pizza:I am not that crazy about pizza, but I find barbecue chicken pizza really good.  
  • Quiz’s: When I have studied and I feel confident I am okay taking the quiz/test.
  • Running: I enjoy running it allow me to be free and get good exercise. 
  • Sleep: I also like to sleep, it allow me to be calm and collective and get a break from being on my feet all day
  • To Talk: I love to socialize and talk…a lot maybe to much.
  • Unique: I am very unique; I have curly frizzy hair and short and fun.
  • Vencer Archives: This is one of the coolest moderns cars I have ever seen before.
  • Xavier: My family is a Xavier fan, and that is where my mom went to collage. 
  • Yealey: I  went to a camp at Yealey Elementary last summer. 
  • Z: My best friend at my old school was Dana Zimmer     

I have loved, seen, and done so many things before that it would be hard to believe you have not learned any thing about me so far.